Is your To Do List out of control?
Do you wish you had administrative support?
Are you an entrepreneur or small business owner who needs help?
It’s time to hire a Virtual Assistant.
I’m a Virtual Assistant who can take on the every day essential tasks you just don’t have time for. I have more than 25 years of experience in both the private and public sectors. From administration to research, PowerPoint presentations to project management, business writing to meeting planning, I can help you become a lot more organized and a lot less overwhelmed.
Have someone manage the day-to-day so that you have more time to market your business and bring in more clients.
• Email and calendar management • Client and customer follow up • Outbound phone calls • PowerPoint presentations • Database administration • Proofreading • Travel planning • Meeting planning • Transcription • Note Taking • File management • Email newsletters • Managing social media accounts • Project management •
Blog Management (WordPress):
Those “bullet point” ideas or notes on talks you’ve given? Get some help translating them into blog posts that can help drive traffic to your website.
• Writing and editing • Posting and formatting • Social media promotion • Comment replies •
Ensure key messages are included in your content. Have templates for emails and letters set up so that client communications can easily be sent out.
• Letters • Reports • Emails • Promotional and communications materials •
Save time searching for information on the best purchase, the most cost-effective meeting venue, competitor information or project information.
• Purchases • Travel • Projects • Competition •
Microsoft Excel Expertise:
Make better informed business decisions by having data and information organized in an easy-to-understand document that can be sorted in a variety of ways.
• Financial spreadsheets • Client lists • Data • Charts and graphs •
Retainer packages start at $200. Please contact me today. Let’s talk about how I can help you tame your To Do List.