You feel bogged down by your workload.
You need help digging out from under the administrative pile.
You want to be more productive and less stressed.
You’re an entrepreneur or small business owner and you need help.
You need a Virtual Assistant.
I’m a General Virtual Assistant who can take on those every day essential tasks you really need to get to, but just don’t have time for. I have almost 30 years of office experience in both the private and public sectors. From administration to office management, finance to marketing, copy writing to event planning, I can help you become a lot more organized and a lot less overwhelmed.
Have someone manage day-to-day tasks so that you have more time to market your business and bring in more clients. Get those tedious tasks you tend to avoid off your plate. Know that the important information is where you need it, when you need it.
• Email management • Calendar management • Making phone calls • Ordering office supplies • PowerPoint presentations • Database management • Organizing paper- or computer-based files • Travel planning •
Don’t take on the headaches that come with organizing a big event! Minimize stress knowing that all of the tiny details are taken care of.
• Small meetings, large conferences, group dinners, intimate reservations • Registration • Site securing • Participant communications • Onsite meeting support • Note taking • Presentation set-up and operation • Liaison with site and suppliers • Trouble-shooting •
Blog Management (WordPress):
Those “bullet point” ideas or notes on talks you’ve given? Get some help translating them into blog posts that can help drive traffic to your website.
• Writing and editing • Posting and formatting • Social media promotion • Comment replies •
Cut your To Do List in half by delegating writing projects. Ensure key messages are included in your content. Have templates for emails and letters set up so that client communications can easily be sent out.
• Letters • Reports • Emails • Promotional and communications materials •
Save time searching for information on the best purchase, the most cost-effective meeting venue, competitor information or project information.
• Purchases • Travel • Projects • Competition •
Microsoft Excel Expertise:
Make better informed business decisions by having data and information organized in an easy-to-understand document that can be sorted in a variety of ways.
• Financial spreadsheets • Client lists • Organizing data • Creating charts and graphs •
Always know your bills are paid on time. Rest easy knowing that invoices are sent out. Don’t worry about chasing down clients for payment. Get help running financial reports.
• Budget and expense tracking • Running reports • Invoice coordination • Client follow-up •
Packages start at $400 per month. Please contact me today. Let’s talk about how I can help you focus on what’s important: your business.